Thursday, November 24, 2011

Giant Christmas Tree at Araneta Center Cubao

     I got off the train at Araneta Center Cubao station. I like it better when I get a chance to walk alone because I get a chance to imagine about scenes I could use in my novel. To my dear friends and officemates, don't get me wrong it's not that I don't like your company. It's just not really cool to tag along with someone while hearing dialoges in your head. Now I know why real writers and artists are moody. It's difficult to be in two places at the same time.

     Chuck, the hero in my novel was talking in my head when I noticed a small crowd forming at the connecting bridge of Araneta Center going to Gateway Mall. My face lit up at the sight of it - The Giant Christmas Tree. Here I'll share you the pictures:



  





Advance Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: