Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Starting my First Tagalog Romance Novel

     I am in the process of writing my first ever Tagalog romance novel. My idea of writing one began when I started reading Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks. Most women in the Philippines read PHR pocketbooks and it's popularity grew more when it became a material for an afternoon program in a leading television channel ABS-CBN.PHR:BudBrothers

     Here's a research material I found on the Internet when I was searching for tips on how to write my romance novel:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to your first ever manuscript? Was it published by PHR?

Cristine said...

Hi! Naku returned po ang naging status ng first ever MS na pinasa ko. At nasundan pa po ng isa pang returned. Pero okay lang naman, ganun talaga...natututo naman ako sa feedback na binibigay nila. Soon makagawa siguro ako ng good enough to be published.

Unknown said...

Don't give up po :D

Cristine said...

Thank you Kensi :) Oo nga I won't give up...Malay natin di ba someday ay mangyari din ang pangarap na yun