Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Easy Companion Books by Bookware Publishing Corporation

     Saw this in the shelf while roaming around National Bookstore Katipunan branch. It is very timely for me to catch a glimpse of this book. Since I wanted to improve in writing a Tagalog romance novel. My first work was rejected by the editor and maybe this book has the answer to why my novel was not acceptable for publishing. I bought the book at a very reasonable price. Check it out at your favorite National Bookstore branch.

     To those who would like to write for Bookware Publishing, here is their invitation. Bookware Publishing Corporation is inviting everyone who is interested in becoming a part of our stable of successful romance writers to send in their manuscripts for evaluation.You could be the next best-selling romance writer in the Philippines. So start a rewarding career in writing NOW. All submissions should be 96-98 pages long, typewritten, double-spaced on short bond paper with one-inch margin on all sides.You may send in your manuscripts by mail or by personal delivery to:

BOOKWARE PUBLISHING CORPORATION 3rd Floor, Unit 301 Rizalina 2 Annex Building, 1677 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City

For inquiries and other concerns, please call or text (02) 9867179, 0920 5581299, or send an email to myspecialvalentine@gmail.com
Source(s):
http://bookwarepublishing.com/


     By the way, true enough this book is really helpful. It has the answers to questions of most  of us who want to be a Tagalog Romance writer. I can't help but reveal an implish smile because I wrote my novel without preparing a framework. The book has lots of tips to reach our dream. It is simple and easy to understand. It is indeed an easy companion.



6 comments:

Pinaywriter said...

Hi, thanks for this. I will try to look for this book and buy some for my friends who would love to write pocketbooks. If you want to read some pocketbooks that are online, you can visit our writing site.

http://www.pocketbook.ph/

Are you are writer now? I hope we can read your work. Or maybe I already have. ^.^

Cristine said...

Thank you for spending some time to read my blog. I sure will visit your site. I'm not yet a writer but I'm working hard to be one. 'Getting all the help I could get and practicing :)

Maia Vivar said...

OMG I have this book!

Cristine said...

@maria cristianne vivar
that's a very helpful book. it's good that you bought a copy :)

Unknown said...

hi ate... Hindi ko nakita yung book na yan sa national bookstore :( but anyway open pa rin ba ang PHR in receiving MS thru email?

Cristine said...

Whave sayang baka naubos na sa Katipunan branch nga konti lang e nung time na bumili ako...baka puwede mag-inquire sa National kung magkakaroon ulit sila non. Yes nagre-receive ang PHR ng MS thru email.