Sunday, December 11, 2011

PHR Rose Tan Collection

     Among all of my Precious Hearts Romances pocketbooks, those written by Rose Tan are my favorites. She's writing style is unique and she has a way of tickling her reader's funny bones. When you want to be entertained and have a quick escape from stress read her books. 

     I don't have much of her books yet but I'm sure my Rose Tan book collection will grow. I say so because every time I drop by a bookstore it's her books I end up buying. I hope I get a chance to meet her in a PHR Book Signing. Here are some pictures of my collection:
He's The One, Red Roses for A Blue Lady and Pepper's Roses

Fernando's Hideaway and A Bad Hair Day

The Bloomer Bandits (Chuck) and Somewhere in my Heart (Tales of the Traveling Bling) Race

No comments: